SPECIAL NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENT!
That's right - the LDD Network is lowering the rates! In addition to lower monthly rates, we will now be offering special 3-month and 6-month rates as well! It must be LDD's birthday or something! This is madness!!
For Learning Domestic Discipline's 100th post (yes, this is the 100th post!), I figured I'd put all the posts into one easy to navigate post of links.
Domestic Discipline Obstacles
Back in October, I wrote a post on how to handle distance discipline when spouses are apart for an extended period of time. That situation definitely falls within the Domestic Discipline obstacle of traveling, but what about times when couples travel together? This situation can be just as difficult to deal with when it comes to administering punishments within a Domestic Discipline relationship.
Corner Time Escalations
Now that the Learning Domestic Discipline blog is nearly 8 months old, I'm comfortable recommending some variations/escalations on corner time for couples with a bit of Domestic Discipline experience to build upon. Often during the corner time punishment, the wife naturally and without thinking does certain behaviors that break her focus on the original mistake.
What IS and What is NOT Domestic Discipline
Domestic Discipline is a lot of things, and also is NOT a lot of things. There are certainly lines drawn within Domestic Discipline practices, and they're not always easy to see. I completely understand those lines can be blurry at times and this entry is an attempt to clarify things a bit.
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Saturday, January 4, 2014
2014 is finally here! It's hard to believe how quickly 2013 flew by, but we're looking forward to a great year and we hope you're as excited as we are about all the new changes to Learning Domestic Discipline that you can see both now, and as the year progresses. We have a lot of fun projects in store for this year, and we're looking forward to making this year the best one yet for Learning Domestic Discipline.
So, what is new to kick off the month? Well, let us show you.
Here's an overview of the new stuff on the site, and a sneak peek of what's to come:
- By now you have probably noticed that the blog looks a little bit different. We re-did the blog, in honor of 2014, with a new design and layout that we think/hope is easier to navigate. It also gives us more space to include all of our 2014 projects as they roll out. We may still make a few minor changes here and there, but for the most part the new re-design is complete. We're anxious to hear what you think!
- Throughout the month of December we have been working hard on a new feature called The Learning Domestic Discipline Directory. This feature is aimed to make finding information on domestic discipline significantly easier for readers. It will archive every one of our posts (trust us, there's a lot) making them easier to find, and the will be broken down by more specific categories. The directory is almost complete (we're putting the final touches on it this weekend!) and should launch any day now. We'll update this post, and the blog, when it launches!
- We made some major changes to the Learning Domestic Discipline Posting Schedule for 2014. We know how much our readers appreciate the LDD downloads, eBooks, podcasts, and more. So, we will be incorporating many more of those (two a month!!) into our schedule this year, and we'll be moving a few other things around. Don't worry, all of our series (such as Mailbag Monday, Five Things Friday, and Saturday Stories) will still be included, they're just on a different schedule. We'll also be cutting the weekly recaps down to one large monthly recap in an effort to give us more time to focus on some of the big projects we're working on for the year. The new posting schedule will begin on Monday January 6th. Click here to review it and make sure you're up to date.
- Since we'll be including many more downloads into our schedule this year, we will also be doing more Frequently Asked Questions Podcasts as a result. We've done one so far (and it was a big hit!) so we'd love to incorporate several more into the year's schedule, but we need your help to make that happen. So, from now on, you can submit questions for either Mailbag Monday (the same way as before) or to be answered on our next FAQ Podcast.
- On the right hand side of the blog (on the new website) you may have noticed a new progress bar feature. This will allow you to stay up to date with what we're currently working on (or, one of many things we're currently working on) and see the progress of that specific project. We're planning several major projects this year, so we hope that this will make it easier for readers to see what is coming next, and approximately when they can expect it to be completed.
We're excited to get 2014 started! Thank you for your continued readership and support of Learning Domestic Discipline. Remember, none of this is possible without you, and we appreciate you all so very much. Here's to great things to come in 2014!