SPECIAL NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENT!
That's right - the LDD Network is lowering the rates! In addition to lower monthly rates, we will now be offering special 3-month and 6-month rates as well! It must be LDD's birthday or something! This is madness!!
For Learning Domestic Discipline's 100th post (yes, this is the 100th post!), I figured I'd put all the posts into one easy to navigate post of links.
Domestic Discipline Obstacles
Back in October, I wrote a post on how to handle distance discipline when spouses are apart for an extended period of time. That situation definitely falls within the Domestic Discipline obstacle of traveling, but what about times when couples travel together? This situation can be just as difficult to deal with when it comes to administering punishments within a Domestic Discipline relationship.
Corner Time Escalations
Now that the Learning Domestic Discipline blog is nearly 8 months old, I'm comfortable recommending some variations/escalations on corner time for couples with a bit of Domestic Discipline experience to build upon. Often during the corner time punishment, the wife naturally and without thinking does certain behaviors that break her focus on the original mistake.
What IS and What is NOT Domestic Discipline
Domestic Discipline is a lot of things, and also is NOT a lot of things. There are certainly lines drawn within Domestic Discipline practices, and they're not always easy to see. I completely understand those lines can be blurry at times and this entry is an attempt to clarify things a bit.
Sunday, June 29, 2014
Sunday, June 1, 2014
Sunday, April 27, 2014
Thursday, April 10, 2014
Monday, March 31, 2014
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Saturday, January 4, 2014
2014 is finally here! It's hard to believe how quickly 2013 flew by, but we're looking forward to a great year and we hope you're as excited as we are about all the new changes to Learning Domestic Discipline that you can see both now, and as the year progresses. We have a lot of fun projects in store for this year, and we're looking forward to making this year the best one yet for Learning Domestic Discipline.
So, what is new to kick off the month? Well, let us show you.
Here's an overview of the new stuff on the site, and a sneak peek of what's to come:
- By now you have probably noticed that the blog looks a little bit different. We re-did the blog, in honor of 2014, with a new design and layout that we think/hope is easier to navigate. It also gives us more space to include all of our 2014 projects as they roll out. We may still make a few minor changes here and there, but for the most part the new re-design is complete. We're anxious to hear what you think!
- Throughout the month of December we have been working hard on a new feature called The Learning Domestic Discipline Directory. This feature is aimed to make finding information on domestic discipline significantly easier for readers. It will archive every one of our posts (trust us, there's a lot) making them easier to find, and the will be broken down by more specific categories. The directory is almost complete (we're putting the final touches on it this weekend!) and should launch any day now. We'll update this post, and the blog, when it launches!
- We made some major changes to the Learning Domestic Discipline Posting Schedule for 2014. We know how much our readers appreciate the LDD downloads, eBooks, podcasts, and more. So, we will be incorporating many more of those (two a month!!) into our schedule this year, and we'll be moving a few other things around. Don't worry, all of our series (such as Mailbag Monday, Five Things Friday, and Saturday Stories) will still be included, they're just on a different schedule. We'll also be cutting the weekly recaps down to one large monthly recap in an effort to give us more time to focus on some of the big projects we're working on for the year. The new posting schedule will begin on Monday January 6th. Click here to review it and make sure you're up to date.
- Since we'll be including many more downloads into our schedule this year, we will also be doing more Frequently Asked Questions Podcasts as a result. We've done one so far (and it was a big hit!) so we'd love to incorporate several more into the year's schedule, but we need your help to make that happen. So, from now on, you can submit questions for either Mailbag Monday (the same way as before) or to be answered on our next FAQ Podcast.
- On the right hand side of the blog (on the new website) you may have noticed a new progress bar feature. This will allow you to stay up to date with what we're currently working on (or, one of many things we're currently working on) and see the progress of that specific project. We're planning several major projects this year, so we hope that this will make it easier for readers to see what is coming next, and approximately when they can expect it to be completed.
We're excited to get 2014 started! Thank you for your continued readership and support of Learning Domestic Discipline. Remember, none of this is possible without you, and we appreciate you all so very much. Here's to great things to come in 2014!
Monday, December 16, 2013
- We're working like crazy to get the new eBook released, as well as the new LDD Directory up and running, before the end of the year. We're not going to rush them though, and the holidays are rapidly approaching, and we have a baby coming soon, so it's taking some time. We appreciate you all being so patient. Both projects are close to completion. Promise.
Sunday, December 8, 2013
There's just a shade over three weeks left in 2013! What a year it has been. There's still a lot we want to do before this year comes to a close, but it's closing so quickly! We're working hard to finish up a couple of projects and it shouldn't be too much longer until their launched. In the meantime, the LDD blog has been staying on schedule with fresh new content for readers to enjoy.
Let's take a look back at the past seven days here at Learning Domestic Discipline if you happened to miss any of it.
Mailbag Monday: Week 30 - We answer questions about the submissive partner testing rules/boundaries, how our spankings have evolved in our own marriage, and we direct readers to a few articles that help in bringing this lifestyle up to the one you love in this week's edition of Mailbag Monday.
What the Domestic Discipline Lifestyle Has Taught Me - Chelsea outlines and elaborates on eight key things that living the domestic discipline lifestyle has taught her. Are they similar to what you have learned? What has domestic discipline taught you?
Five Things Friday: December Kickoff Edition - There's a new box set of domestic discipline romance novels available, there's a new Yahoo group for the CDD'ers, and there's reason to spoil Chelsea with a BIG reward. Now she's given herself a new challenge, and oohhhh boy is it a tough one. Read all about these things in the latest edition of Five Things.
- December's Couples Challenge will get all of us in the holiday spirit. It's all about giving to the less fortunate. Are you taking the challenge this holiday season?
- We're almost finished editing and formatting the new eBook! It won't be too much longer now...
© 2013 Learning Domestic Discipline
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Mailbag Monday Week 29 - We kicked off the week, like usual, with Mailbag Monday where we answered three reader-submitted questions about a pretty wide mix of domestic discipline topics. Among this weeks questions were how to handle domestic discipline when one party is injured or ill, how to build up your partners self esteem and we discussed pain tolerances and the ever popular question of "how much should a spanking hurt?".
Happy Thanksgiving 2013 - With it being a holiday week, we figured that was a great time to take a break from the usual domestic discipline related Wednesday posts and get a little more personal than we usually do. With it being Thanksgiving, we listed several things that we are each thankful for this week. Some of the things may sound cliche and obvious (family, our health, etc.) and then others are a little bit more off the wall (like the world famous Krispy Kreme donuts that we somehow can't live without). We also made sure to thank you- the readers of Learning Domestic Discipline because we are so grateful and appreciative of your support. Once again, thank you!
We skipped the Saturday Story feature this week, due to the holiday, however stay tuned for a brand new Saturday Story coming in two weeks!
- Today is December 1st (wow how fast this year has gone!) which means it's the first day of Ana's Advent Calendar. If you want more information, or would like to play along, click here for all the details. There are some awesome prizes this year (including some from Learning Domestic Discipline, a variety of eBooks from different domestic discipline fiction authors, and even an Amazon Kindle up for grabs!) so if you're interested in playing be sure to sign up today.
- The December edition of the Learning Domestic Discipline newsletter will be sent out this Friday (December 6th). If you haven't signed up already, and would like to receive your copy, please click here. As a reminder, you only receive one email per month from us (the newsletter) and your email address is not used for any other purpose.
- We'll be back on a normal posting schedule this upcoming week starting with Mailbag Monday tomorrow morning. We're also currently running about two weeks behind on emails. So, if you emailed us in the past couple of weeks we are hoping to get caught up this week- we apologize for the delay!