Welcome to September! We had an exciting final week of August here at Learning Domestic Discipline! We're always working on something behind the scenes, and we're always doing what we can to keep things fresh for readers, and wouldn't you know it -- we have a fresh new podcast to download!
Let's take a look back on the week that was at Learning Domestic Discipline, shall we?
Mailbag Monday: Week 19 - We answer questions about how the domestic discipline dynamic changes (if at all) as a couple transitions from a dating/engaged one to a married one, whether or not giving up on a seemingly disinterested HoH is a good idea, and if anything is different between a traditional dynamic of domestic discipline and a female led dynamic in this week's trio of Mailbag Monday questions.
Additional Punishments Podcast #2 - A brand new podcast is available for download! This one covers the domestic discipline punishments of hot sauce/soap in the mouth, writing lines, apology letters, scripture/doctrine study, and chores. It's just under 25 minutes long, and like the other LDD podcasts, it's completely free to download. We hope you enjoy it and find it helpful!
Five Things Friday: The Spanking Edition - Have you ever wondered why men rarely read about domestic discipline? Do you know what a "punishment generator" is? Are you in need of some affordable spanking implements? Chelsea answers all of these questions and more in the latest edition of the Five Things Friday Series.
- September's Couples Challenge is a good one for both beginner and experienced domestic discipline couples. We all should make time for this one.
- The September LDD Newsletter will be sent out on Friday, September 6th, 2013. Join the free mailing list here. (Your email address is not used for any other purpose)
- The LDD Retreat Registration Page will be posted this upcoming week. It'll include all information needed to sign up for the retreat and will likely answer many of the questions you have, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested in registering.
- A small change but a significant one -- we've reduced the number of categories (found on the right-hand side of the blog) in an effort to make the blog easier to navigate. This is the first step (of several) of a mini project we're working on that will hopefully make finding information you want/need a lot easier. We'll have a much more streamlined navigation system in place for the LDD blog in the coming weeks.
- In observance of Labor Day, we will NOT feature a Mailbag Monday post tomorrow.