The NFL football season is winding down, and it's been a while since the last recipe on Learning Domestic Discipline was posted, so I (along with commenter "Hungry Football Fan") felt now was a good time to post another one of my wife's amazing recipes! I always say all my wife's cooking is fantastic (because it is), but this recipe may be the best of them all. Don't miss out on this one. I'm telling you.
- 1 Pork Loin (4 lbs.)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons of Rosemary
- 2 Teaspoons of Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Olive Oil
- 5 Cloves of minced Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons of Lemon Juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice. This is the pork marinade.
3. Place pork loin in marinade and refrigerate for about 2-3 hours.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients in a small bowl and rub it over the marinated pork loin.
5. Bake for approximately 20 minutes per pound (internal temperature needs to be 150 degrees).
|Image courtesy of visualphotos.com.|
For more great recipes, check out the links below.